"Meso-Xanthin F199 ™" is a new generation injection with the use of epigenetic technologies.
"Meso-Xanthin F199 ™" initiates at the epigenetic level processes aimed at DNA repair, to maintain the stability of the nucleotide sequence of DNA under oxidative stress and aging conditions. Has a positive epigenetic effect on the proliferation of stem, progenitor cells of the skin and their differentiation. Increases the quality of life of cells and their longevity. The drug showed high results and indices of skin regeneration and preservation of its youth.
The key component is the carotenoid Fucoxanthin - it has a powerful positive epigenetic effect on the proliferation of progenitor precursor cells and their differentiation, on DNA repair of stem and specialized cells damaged under oxidative stress and aging. Carotenoid Fucoxanthin is derived from seaweed using biotransforming technology to enhance the epigenetic component.
- hyaluronic acid;
- growth factors (EGF; bFGF; IGF-2;);
- regulatory peptides (TRX; CG);
- vitamins (A; C; E);
- amino acids;
- nucleic acids.
Indications for use:
- Age changes in the skin (wrinkles, loss of tonus and elasticity, deformation of the face oval).
- Preparation for plastic surgery.
- Rehabilitation of the skin after surgery.
- Restoration of the skin after surface and deep peelings, laser resurfacing, burns of various origin.
- Dehydrated skin.
Contraindications of the drug mesoxanthin:
- Acute inflammatory eruptions (acne, herpes) or manifestations of chronic skin diseases in the area of presumed injections.
- Hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid and other components of the drug.
- Presence in the anamnesis of autoimmune diseases or conduction of autoimmune therapy.
- The presence of a permanent implant in the areas of the proposed correction.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Age is less than 18 years.
Methods of administration:
Multiple intradermal microinjections evenly distributed over the area of the listed areas of the face, neck and décolleté.
Recommended courses of procedures:
- Monotherapy Meso - Xanthin F199 ™ :
Course - from 4 sessions with an interval of 10 days. Appointed cosmetologist after consultation.
- Combined therapy Meso-Wharton P199 / MesoXanthin F199 ™ :
Course - from 4 sessions of Meso-Wharton and 2 Meso - Xanthin F199 ™ thin. Appointed cosmetologist after consultation.
Possible side effects:
Redness, swelling, itching, slight bleeding, soreness and discoloration of the skin at the injection site.