Radiesse 1 syringe of 1.5 ml
- Radiesse lasts longer than other fillers which rely on hyaluronic acid, due its unique properties in being steadily dissolved into the body. It can take up to 18 months for Radiesse to be completely absorbed into the skin tissue.
- Radiesse is made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose.
- The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.
Radiesse ™ can be used for correction:
- Nasolabial folds, between the mouth and nose.
- "Lines of puppets" so-called "smile wrinkles" in the corners of the mouth.
- Radial lip wrinkles: wrinkles above the upper lip.
- Cavities of the skin and scars, for example, acne scars.
- Sunken cheeks caused by atrophy.
- Nose and chin for correction of dents, bumps.
- Lower jaw: improving the contours in this area.
- Hands to reduce the severity of the veins and bones of the hands of aging.